I have admired Melissa Greene for years as a wise, fiery, strong women whose radiance you feel as soon as she walks in the building. She’s an award-winning recording artist + pastor, fueled by her love of beauty, truth + goodness in the world and her belief in the inherent worth of all who inhabit it. In this episode, we talk about being beauty personified, why she brings concerts into prisons, and that beauty is not about looking perfect but expressing the deepest truth about ourselves.
Remember to rate + review the show!
In this episode:
- Bringing art, beauty & life to maximum security prisons
- Retributive vs Restorative Justice
- The inherent worth of humanity
- Beauty is anything that calls out the deepest truth about the world and ourselves
- The energy we put into the world draw people to us
- Becoming aware of our connection with life around us
- Exploring beliefs that differ from our own
- Speaking affirmations over ourselves
- Removing the imperfections from our images erases the life
- Intentionally filling our lives with things that light us up
- Little choices lead to big changes over time
- Your worth is not determined by others’ opinions of you
- Becoming beauty personified in how we live
Need Hair + Makeup help?
William Edge Salon in Nashville, TN