My friend Megan McCormick is a retired captain of the Nashville Rollergirls. During her 8 years on the team, she learned to recognize beauty in strength, assertiveness, and the confidence that comes from playing your part in a bigger story. She also shares how her recent meditation practice has helped her cultivate empathy and a culture of kindness.
Remember to rate + review the show!
In this episode:
- What is Roller Derby?
- A game for all types of women
- Beauty looks different on everyone
- Beauty is not a finite resource, We’re not going to run out
- Exercise gives us a natural glow
- Pretty vs Beautiful vs Confident
- Bigger apart of something bigger than you
- No one thinks about you as much as you do
- Empathy + Kindness
Bonus // Meditation Apps:
Need Hair + Makeup help?
William Edge Salon in Nashville, TN