I work at a fantastic Aveda salon in the heart of Nashville, William Edge. Our liaison with the mother brand is Patti Bankston, Territory Manager and Aveda guru. Having been in the beauty industry for 17 years, she has a rich perspective on what contributes to true beauty. We sat down to chat about empowering people to take greater care of themselves, and cultivating a space for self-love and authentic connection. Please, join us!
Remember to rate + review the show!
In this episode:
- Aveda back in the day
- Bringing wellness to a community as a social activity
- Self care starts with great education
- 90’s Supermodels
- Authentic connections in the salon
- Caring for people’s internal wellbeing as well as what they look like on the outside
- We’re all in this together
- Little lifestyle choices that lead to beauty and balance
- Empowering people to take better care of themselves
- Beauty as an action and a temperament
- Cultivating space for self-love
Need Hair + Makeup help?
Make an appointment:
William Edge Salon in Nashville, TN