Nada Taha has quite the reputation around Nashville: Creative Director / Owner of Blind Copy Creative, previous on air personality for the Bobby Bones Show, & 40 Under 40 Class of 2017. Those lucky enough to call her friend mostly just think about her love of cats + pizza. We got to chat about when your story becomes your style, becoming who you surround yourself with, & challenging the status quo. She also shared great insight on filling your life with the things that light you up. Enjoy!
Remember to rate + review the show!
In this episode:
- How your story turns into your personal style
- Looking appropriate for your work environment
- Taking effort with your self-image says you care
- You are who you surround yourself with
- Hair + makeup just accentuates who you are inside
- Having a strong skin care routine
- Looking Hot vs. Feeling Beautiful
- Filling your life with empowering, inspiring women
- Freedom in the authenticity of close relationships
- Filling up on beautiful things
- Activities that force you to grow
- Introversion / Extroversion: Allowing yourself to recharge
- Challenging the status quo
- Removing toxicity from our lives
“If you surround yourself with beautiful, smart women, you’re going to feel beautiful and smart.” - @nadameansnothin
“Clothes and makeup are just fabric and pigment until the wearer brings them to life.” - @taylornick
Need Hair + Makeup help?
Make an appointment:
William Edge Salon in Nashville, TN
Special thanks to Nashville based musicians, Matt Kass and Vance Fite, for creating the theme music for Pretty Please!