It’s my pleasure to introduce you to Brenna Mader Perkins. As Miss Tennessee 2013, host of shows on CMT & MTV, an actress, model, and makeup artist, the world of beauty surrounds Brenna 24/7. We got to chat about what she learned during her career as a pageant queen, whether personal style comes from nurture or nature, and the trap of comparing ourselves to other women. This lady is a gem and I can’t wait for you to hear her stories and insight. Enjoy!
Remember to rate + review in iTunes!
In this episode:
- The process of becoming a “beauty queen”
- Why we start wearing makeup
- Does personal style come from nurture or nature?
- How faith shapes how we define beauty
- Comparing ourselves to other women we know or online
- Good days & Bad days - Giving ourselves grace
- How beauty is different around the world
- Accepting compliments
- What we tell ourselves becomes our self image
Need Hair + Makeup help? Make an appointment:
William Edge Salon in Nashville, TN