SEASON 1 FINALE! Today we discuss the Enneagram as a tool to tap into what's going on inside + express the beauty in being the most authentic version of ourselves. We chat with Anna Skates, 9, children's author from 1.2, Melissa Greene, 8, Pastor + co-founder w/ Anna of Imaginarium from 1.11, and Teri Murphy, 3, PhD + therapist who teaches healthy sexuality. These brilliant women lead us down the most beautiful rabbit trails of self-acceptance + belonging, cracking me up the whole time!
Remember to rate + review the show!
In this episode:
- Exposure to ourselves
- Clarity of our patterns
- Our greatest strength is our greatest weakness
- Being admired is not the same as being loved
- The true self is what people actually want to be around
- How we instill what true beauty is in our kids
- The disconnect between health + beauty
- Beauty is holistic
- Complimenting people based on more than what they look like
- You have to really know someone to recognize them on a deeper level
- Why are we styling ourselves a particular way?
- Identifying our internal motivation
- Enneagram's Healing Attitudes
- The Pretty Industry
1.2 // How Dinosaurs Help Express Your Truest Self
1.11 // Inherent Worth
The Liturgists Podcast - The Enneagram (Episode 37)
The Road Back to You
Suzanne Stabile - Life in the Trinity Events
Chris D'Elia - Drunk Girls
Imaginarium // @imaginariumcommunity // imaginarium.life
The Liturgists Podcast - Body Image
Need Hair + Makeup help?
William Edge Salon in Nashville, TN